A couple of months ago I posted a list of 23 things I wanted to do before I turn 23. This is an update on how I am getting on with them.
- Have a good sum of money saved up to go towards a mortgage (I must adult sometimes.)
I am still saving, little by little.
Get engaged (although it’s not really my decision when this happens I can only dream!)
Going to have to cross this one off my list as unfortunately it’s not in the cards anymore.
- Buy the ‘Younger Now’ Miley Cyrus Album Jumper (basically have £64 to spear)
I must admit I changed my mind after I listened the album to death!
- Visit Boston again in the colder months and have another trip planned for the end of next summer to go camping in Maine.
I would love to do both of these still but I will be travelling alone.
- Visit my Little Sister at Uni. (go on a proper Uni night out as I never went)
I DID THIS! We went on a student night out to ‘INK’ I even got in at a student price!
- Have more of an understanding about construction and plant machinery! (I work in construction, it helps to know lots about it!)
I guess I am getting there… I know a bit more than I did when I first wrote this post.
Get Jake to agree to come to download with me either 2018 or 2019.
I (only I) AM GOING TO DOWNLOAD
- Start a YouTube Channel.
I created a page… I haven’t made any videos yet!
- Get over 1000 Followers on Twitter/ Instagram.
I DID THIS ON Twitter, I now just need to catch up on Instagram!
- Work with a few brands, preferably in the beauty department!
I have been really lucky and actually had the chance to work with a couple on different brands over the last month! I even got paid for a post! I am chuffed!
- Get some subscribers to my YouTube Channel. (Because this always helps)
Not Yet, Although actually posting some videos might help… subscribe here!
- Make some Friends in the real world. People who actual enjoy my company and who I share interests with.
I am still taking applications but I love all the people I meet at Gigs and plan on keeping some awesome friends and making a hell of a lot more.
- Work on my attitude towards life, I would like to be a ‘glass half full’ kind of person and not a ‘glass half empty’ person as the negativity is draining.
This has improved a lot, especially as I am happy in what I am doing and I am just focused on ME!
- Sit down one day and give my blog a completely new look, something personal to me.
I gave it a Christmas makeover and I have plans for the new year!
- Try being Vegan again for at least one month. (I am a vegetarian, but I just love cheese too much)
Its Christmas, this is just not an option!
- Get Back into my gym Routine, work on building my muscles and toning everything else.
I am going to start as soon as I am back to 100% me.
- Take some amazing pictures with my new Go Pro. (That has not even been delivered yet)
They sent me a naff Go Pro so I sent it back and bought another Canon that has become my new obsession I was also lucky enough to get an awesome light for Christmas so I can’t wait to take loads of photos.
- Own the Lauren Mercier ‘Exotique Face Illuminator.’ (Only available online in the US)
I do not own this yet, but I might have to beg my friend in the US to buy it for me and save it until we can go over and see them again.
- Have more plants in my room.
I now have lots of plants round my room that are growing like crazy, but I still want more.
- Sell or Give away all my old clothes that I don’t wear anymore.
I sold about £25 pounds worth and I am going to get rid of the rest!
Take Jake to Go Ape. (He is afraid of heights)
New – Find someone to go to Go Ape with me!
- Master the art of drawing on my Eyebrows!
- Start going for a run at least once a week again.
I have managed to check a few (8) things off this list… and have had to totally cross some off, it just shows you how much life can change in a few months! I am working on the rest!
We will see how I get on with the rest in May!
Thanks for reading,
Charlotte Louise x