I am a little bit of Grinch if I am honest.
I think I have grown out of Christmas and for my adult years so far, I have always worked around it so never really had a chance to get into the Christmas spirit. This year I have 11 full days off from work over Christmas and I can’t wait! (mainly to not do anything and drink alcohol) I am also not particularly big on Christmas films… I know, I know it’s the unpopular opinion, but I still have my favourite ones to watch this time of year!
The Below five are my Festive films that are a must watch over Christmas.
- Love Actually – I am female, so I suppose I can like at least one romantic comedy.
- Gremlins – Our Cat is Called Gizmo. Plus, Gremlins is just an always must watch film.
- It’s a Wonderful Life – I saw this for the first time about two years ago and I just loved it. Its old fashioned and I just really enjoyed it!
- The Grinch – Well the Grinch is my spirit animal. I have never not loved this film although I normal watch it when its not Christmas.
- The Polar Express – I don’t actually like this film that much, it is just part of our family tradition to watch it every year, so I feel it must be included.
If you haven’t seen any of these films let’s face it, you Probably Live under a rock without any technology. If you have seen them, go and watch them again.
I hope that when I start Checking these films off my to do list in the next few days I might be in a better and more Christmassy mood.