I keep getting asked what I am watching at the moment or for some good TV show recommendations. I thought I would put this little post together of my top five recommended shows to watch on Netflix right now. (Other than the usual Suits, Riverdale and Stranger things etc.)
I know everyone’s taste is different so these might not be your cup of tea.
- The night shift – This is my number one series I must recommend everyone to watch. It’s a well-balanced program based in a Texas Hospital. The characters are mostly ex-army Soldiers/ Rangers that now work in this hospital, it really addresses the struggles they have after coming home from fighting abroad.
- Scorpion – This is a great show (unfortunately Netflix only has three seasons when there is four.) This is about a group of ‘genius’’ that help homeland security with all sorts of top secret problems using all of their brain power. Jake and I love these seasons so much we have just started watching them all over again and we have noticed how much we missed watching it the first time.
- Mindhunter – This is set in the 1970’s and is simply the FBI researching the mind set of serial killers. If you like a good murder show this is definitely down your street. It’s got loads of unexpected twists that I love, it’s so interesting that once I start watching I can’t stop.
- Grimm – I don’t even know where to start with Grimm if you have never heard of it, shame on you. Grimm is based in Portland, Maine and is about a detective called Nick Burkhardt. Nick is a descendent from a long line of warriors known as Grimms. Nick defends the city of Portland from creatures known as Wesen, which are part human and part animal. Not all Wesen are bad and Nick has Friends that work alongside him to help protect Portland. I highly recommend this to anyone that is struggling to find something to watch!
- Disjointed – If you need a laugh or a pick me up, this is what you need to watch! I put this on while I was just doing some tidying in the background and ended up watching the entire series!
So that’s it, happy watching.