I Don’t Go Anywhere Without These 5 Things.
I am sure everyone has those few products you wouldn’t dream of leaving at home when you stay out or you’re going away! If I forget to bring one of these five items I know nothing will go right for me after that.
1) Yves Saint Laurent Touche Éclat Around £25.00
– This is the best concealer I have ever owned. Yes, its expensive but it lasts a long time and really works wonders on my skin especially under my eyes.
2) Extra Gentle Cleansing foam from Clinique £18.50
– I love this face wash it’s so light and always leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I also have a travel size that came in a set of three (a wash, toner and moisturiser at £20) that is perfect to keep in my gym bag for any facial emergency.
3) Blistex Intensive Moisturiser Lip Balm Around £1.00/ £2.00
– I normally just buy this when I am in Tesco as they always have it in stock and I can’t sleep at night without it. The worst thing is waking up with chapped lips.
4) Simple Kind to Skin Micellar Wipes (pack of 25) Around £2.05
– I keep a pack of these in my gym bag and a pack on my bedside table.
5) Moisture Surge™ Extended Thirst Relief £34.00/ £36.00
– This Moisturiser is great, its light and does not leave my skin feeling oily. The moisturiser is more like a gel than a cream and combined with the Clinique cleansing Foam my skin feels incredibly soft and smooth after.
I can’t imagine what I would do if I found myself without these 5 items, they are part of my morning and evening routine. If you haven’t tried any of these before I would really recommend them! (They might not work for everyone.)
It’s great to have a few reliable products I can always go to that look after my skin, keeping it fresh and healthy.