I have always known vaguely where I want to be heading in life, I love to feel organised. I have made a few changes along the way and some have been made for me.
Next spring, I am turning 23 and I wanted to share my list of the things I would like to have done by the time my 23rd Birthday rolls around. Seeing as this year has almost passed me by, I feel like I have had my eyes closed for most of it.
- Have a good sum of money saved up to go towards a mortgage (I must adult sometimes.)
- Get engaged (although it’s not really my decision when this happens I can only dream!)
- Buy the ‘Younger Now’ Miley Cyrus Album Jumper (basically have £64 to spear)
- Visit Boston again in the colder months and have another trip planned for the end of next summer to go camping in Maine. (I have booked time off in February I just need to book flights!!)
- Visit my Little Sister at Uni. (go on a proper Uni night out as I never went)
- Have more of an understanding about construction and plant machinery! (I work in construction, it helps to know lots about it!)
- Get Jake to agree to come to Download with me either 2018 or 2019.
- Start a Youtube Channel.
- Get over 1000 Followers on Twitter/ Instagram.
- Work with a few brands, preferably in the beauty department!
- Get some subscribers to my Youtube Channel. (Because this always helps)
- Make some more Friends in the real world. People who actual enjoy my company and who I share interests with.
- Work on my attitude towards life, I would like to be a ‘glass half full’ kind of person and not a ‘glass half empty’ person as the negativity is draining.
- Sit down one day and give my blog a completely new look, something personal to me.
- Try being Vegan again for at least one month. (I am a vegetarian but I just love cheese too much)
- Get Back into my gym routine, work on building my muscles and toning everything else.
- Take some amazing pictures with my new Go Pro. (That has not even been delivered yet)
- Own the Lauren Mercier ‘Exotique Face Illuminator.’ (Only available online in the US)
- Have more plants in my room.
- Sell or Give away all my old clothes that I don’t wear anymore.
- Take Jake to Go Ape. (He is afraid of heights)
- Master the art of drawing on my Eyebrows!
- Start going for a run at least once a week again.
So that is it, 23 things I would like to cross off my list before I turn 23 next spring. Some things on my list are more achievable than others but I am still going to try my best.
I will update this as I go and keep updating on twitter, I will report back in May 2018 to find out how well I did.
Let me know what you think of my list or if you have any goals you would like to achieve before your next birthday.